Saturday, January 2, 2016

My sister nucci

my sister nucci is amazing she is fun outgoing and she is herself all the time we have great times together.she is older than me by exactly one mouth I was born February 6 and she was born January 6.We get along great we have our problems we arn't perfect but I know she got my back ,she has had it for all this time I dont see her changing that any time soon. I hate that we barley get to hag out out of school because my mom never lets me do anything.but that is anther story.My sister is hilarious she stays cracking jokes and chewing i love her and there's so much more that i like about her and the words haven't even been invented yet.....she completes me. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the ending. It's a special kind of feeling when even words can't describe it.

    ReplyDelete